Position: Sale and Marketing Executive (Laos PDR.)
Department: International Business Development
A: Source of sales management:
- To work with Local Team on sales source planning, feasibility report and market research, and effective implementation for the market.
- To work with Local Team on sales, sponsor package and marketing strategy planning, analyses and strategy improvement, as well as to make sure the strategies enable to create the maximum benefit for the company.
- To create and implement effective sponsor package for company source of
- To cooperate and communicate well with the sponsor, clients and other sales related subsidiaries or grand companies under Cerebellum
B : Marketing development:
- To be in charge of the branding guidelines, standards and implementation follow ups
- To be in charge of all the designs and development for products/service brochure, promotion posters, and other related tools or materials, etc. for Laos Market
- To work with Local Team on the planning of new marketing development and follow up on the renewal or updates, etc.
- To work with all the related departments for any marketing development.
C : Business development:
- To cooperate with Local team on marketing activities/events coordination for sales purpose, branding purpose or others.
- To guide and coordinate with each company on Media marketing tools, such as social media, newspapers, magazines’ on the company’s good-will promotion.
D : Digital Marketing ( is a PLUS)
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Managing campaigns on social media together promotional activities
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have at least 3 years Sales and Marketing experience at senior level as well as supervisory and events coordination experience.
- Be willing to undertake multiply work, creative, good at communication, easy to work with, being able to undertake pressure and diligent
- Fair of English , Thai
Please submit applications to email: email@example.com